Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eternity

You know what I just sort of realized? I would kind of hate living for eternity. You know like vampires. As I was thinking about Twilight, I was like, Bella's an idiot for falling in love with a vampire. I mean, big shocker for most girls out there. I would never want to be a vampire! EVER.

Just think about it. You'll never get to have kids. You'll never get to see yourself grow old. You'll never change. And you'll never die. You'll never go to heaven. You'll never be in a better place. You'll never know what it's like to not want anything and be truly happy.

And some may say, If you fell in love with a vampire you wouldn't have to become one. Okay first of all, vampires aren't real. So I hate to be raining on your parade, but an immortal will never fall in love with you. Sorry. But wouldn't it be suckish if you grew old and watched your soul mate stay the same forever? Hell to the yeah.

So this was probably a useless post because, knock on wood, this will never happen to me. Or anyone. In the real world, that is. In your dreams, imagination, happy place, or in your small white room, this isn't a likely scenario. If someone were to fall in love with a vampire and have to debate their mortality, then they either need to see a shrink or start taking their meds again.

No comments:

Post a Comment